Friday, March 23, 2018

Unfair!

Tell me, furiends, if you came across this sweet and adorable sight, what would you do?


Yes, a Casey caught peacefully in dreamland, his head nestled cozily on a pillow, all right with his world. What should you do with that? Well, the answer is NOT "make him move so I can crawl in bed furst," Momma!!! Can you believes she did that to us last night? I mean, look how comfy Jessie and I were!


Hasn't she heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie"?? There's a couch in the next room, Momma. Go use it.

11 comments:

  1. my mama would join me immediately... although we have a couch too... and my shameofa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    You could try suing her for disturbance of the peace... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, we would have thought she would give you each a sweet kiss and then go find a sleeping bag:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yous were there furst so it is only fair you keep your spots!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rude of her to make you move. I always sleep in the middle - right between mom & dad
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally RUDE!! Sometimes Mamas just don't get it!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Rosy & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD!!!!! That is SO NOT RIGHT!!!! sorry guys. If you guys want to plot some revenge, you knows where to find me....heheheeee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

  8. Humans can be soooo inconsiderate at times Casey! ;p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete