Thursday, March 15, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Erin go bragh!

Since St. Patrick's Day is this weekend, this Throwback Thursday I thought I'd remember a few St. Pat's past with my sissies.

Cinderella loved her sparkly hair bow SO much. She insisted on wearing it every year.


I wasn't nearly as proud of my stupid shamrock head stuff as when I wore my pawesome kilt.


Then I decided to steal the bow and make it a super-cool bow tie. That made the stupid head thingies MUCH better.


Cinderella didn't care. She got a tiara!


After Jessie joined us, she reclaimed the hair bow.


The next year, I said NO to the stupid head thingies!


Much better with just my dapper tie, don't you think?



I wonder what Momma has planned for THIS year. Maybe she lost all our silly head things in the move?

12 comments:

  1. hahaha that can be... but I'm totally curious how you will celebrate that day ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finks you ALL look amazing although I might just be a little green wiv the jellyness myself over that pretty emerald tiara
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    BOL... even Pidge got in on the act!!! Those are some great memories - looking forward to seeing what comes next &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinderella was such a loving lady boxer...and knew how to savor each moment...bows and tiaras included.
    Hugs to you all Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you look wonderful celebrating St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wouldn't count on that, Casey and Jessie. The Momster thought she lost our greenery but alas, she did find it:( Thankfully St. Paddy's Day only comes around once a year:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom made me a St Paddys Day bandana to wear. I can handle that - I don't like head stuff either
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you guys always look FABulous!!!! Oh, Cinderella sure was a beauty! ♥
    I thinks we all are gonna be sporting headpieces soon.....sigh
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't count on it...It seems Mamas can lose their jewleries and STILL be able to find the silly hats to put on our heads!

    Silly Mamas!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete

  10. You all look adorable no matter what you wore! It was really nice to see Cinderella too :) XO

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all looked fantabulous!!!!' I hope the precious green stuff wasn't lost.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, I loved this trip down memory lane! Cinderella looked so pretty and happy in her tiara!

    Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete