Saturday, February 11, 2017

More exciting mail!

Guess WHAT? We thought that it was a totally pawesome week getting mail from Princess Leah. But then yesterday we got another package AND another card!!

"This one is for ME! I can see CASEY written on the card." 

"OMD, it's a Valentine from sweet Hailey! I'm a lucky guy to be taking her to the dance." 

"It's my turn now, Casey!! That package says JESSIE on it, and I can smell it's from my man Stanley!" 

"OMD, he wrote this card with his own paws, just look! And TWO pressies inside!" 

"Oh, I'm blushing. What a sweet card." 

"Stanley sent me some nommy bones and a beeYOUtiful Valentine's necklace to wear! Thank you so much, Stanley, I loves it!!!"


We both can't wait for the Valentine's K-Oss dance next week. It's going to be a blast!!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you got your card. Looking forward to dancing the night away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a bone-nanza.... it's so great to have so much fabulous friends, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have such wonderful Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie, this is Stanley . . . I am go glad you like the beautiful necklace. It looks pawfect on you!! We hope you can eat the bones, they were about as low in protein as we could find. See you Tuesday!

    Your Manley Stanley & Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pawsome Valentine's Day pressies!! That Stanley is a true romantic!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stanley is such a gentleman. We are so lucky to have the fellas in our life that we do, and the friends here around us in Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stanley sure knows the best stuffs! Those bones are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are some special gifts you guys are getting lately.

    ReplyDelete