Friday, February 24, 2017

Momma called me a jerk!

Can you believes that???


So there I was last night, lying in bed all cuddled up with my momma. And I was panting pretty heavily. Even though I hadn't been running a bunch or anything, just laying around. And I kept panting for five minutes, ten, twenty. By thirty, Momma was crying, thinking something was wrong with my heart or something. She emailed some of her LBR friends, who suggested I was hot. She said no, if Casey's hot he just moves to lay at my feet or gets off the bed for the dog bed, but he's staying snuggled next to me. But she tried turning on the fan anyway.

And I stopped panting.

Momma cried some more and called me a jerk for worrying her. Can you believes that?! I was just trying to snuggle with my momma when she was OBVIOUSLY upset, even though I was so hot, and she called me a JERK for it!!

16 comments:

  1. OMB that's pawful.....I hope she gives you some extra treats for that,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommas can't live with and for sure we cannot live w/o'em!
    Give mom a cool hug from us
    Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms eh, they do worry don't they! Lots of luffs and cooling licky kisses to you and Momma
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momm's worry very quickly... I hope efurrything is good now on your side of the pond...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've both been called worse, Casey - when we haven't even done anything wrong!

    -Otto and Osa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get called a jerk when it's raining or cold or somefin and I won't poop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word. We are calling the authorities.
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mama is crazy! She was probably sending all her hot air over to you and making you sweat under your armpits and then blaming you! Not fair!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari om
    ...well for a moment whilst reading that, I got worried too!!! Knowxtyat when mums love us so much, they can get tetchy with worry. It's a good thing really, casey, pawmise 🐕 hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom's just worry, that's part of their job. Glad you were OK, though.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mommas always say things they don't mean when frightened. been there done that... odd to be hot in Feb. glad you were only hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Silly Mom - don't they get that we pant when we are warm? We panted a lot last week with the warm temps, but now it is cold again. Hey, why don't we put a "Y" on that word and all have some tasty JERKY?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Casey, I totally understand! My Mama gets the same way sometimes...I think Mamas just worry too much sometimes.

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  14. You shouldn't scare your mom like that! Phod sometimes needs to get told to get off the fireplace cause he gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD, Moms can be SO KERAZY!!!!!!! Ma does stuffs like that too....plus I always likes the fan on me when I sleeps!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. She didn't mean to. She just loves you too much to want anything to be wrong!

    ReplyDelete