Thursday, November 21, 2013

Welcome to the good life, Sydney! (And False Confession Day)

I told you this weekend about our sad story with the momma and her mangy pup who were saved by a Good Samaritan. Momma Clara has settled in and is acting goofy in her foster home. Now meet her cute little pup, Miss Sydney!


Sydney has mange, which means she's going to be super itchy for a while until her furs grow back. I had it myself when I furst came to LBR, so I feel for ya, kid!


At least she's got some super chic gear to keep her from scratching herself  too much. Beats the cone of shame any day!


 Welcome to the family, Sydney! We're SO happy to have you and your momma join us. We'll get you feeling better in no time, and then you can find your furever home!

PeeS:
I can't believes I furgot about Ranger's False Confession Day! Okay, let me join in now. Let me just say that the rest of this post is NOT fur Santa Paws's Eyes!!!

1. I confess that I once jumped up on the counter, pulled down a bag of semisweet chocolate chips that Momma was going to use for making Christmas candy, and ate almost the WHOLE bag. (And stupidly left the empty bag out fur Momma to see and freak out over instead of throwing it away.)

2. I confess that I once snuck out of my crate while Momma was at work, even though she'd put locks on the door, and scratched up the WHOLE back of the bedroom door trying to go find her . . . on the day she invited Grandma and Grandpa over to see her sweet new dog for the furst time.

Would this face do something so naughty?

One of these is true and one is false. Tune in tomorrow to find out which!

14 comments:

  1. Did you know that the furst time Mom and Dad saw my brudder angel sammer that he had that stuff also, the whole litter did (cos it was a crappy place) his fur grew back except in a couple of places and it never did there, sometimes i laughed at hims.
    Now that puppy is so cute, his little feet though make us so sad. Please give hims a hug from all of us.
    stella rose, mags, and gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE MISS SYDNEY! Hopez that mangy stuff gitz all better real soon.
    Shiloh'n Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hard one....Rocco actually did the second one himself! How about #1?

    Those poor pups make us feel very sad. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey you are too handsome and cute to do anything wrong ... but I think confession number two is the truth with the scratched up door! I have done that too when I was a puppy and could only stay in the kitchen because I was not yet potty trined, I scratched her door up real bad that it took all the paint off the bottom! I'm sure glad I have the whole house now I have learned to go potty outside!!
    I love Miss Sydney, look how cute she is and that onsie to stop her from scratching all her furs, thats great and agree that not only does she look good in her cuddly outfit but it totally beats the cone of shame!!!
    Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are so glad Sydney is now getting the help and love she needs to get better.
    As far as your confession - lets see, we think #2 is the true one!!!!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor Sydney. Her paws look so sore and we feel itchy just thinking about her. Hope she heals quickly.

    You were so naughty, you could be an honorary Portie.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE WISH SYDNEY A SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM MANGE...SHE AND HER MOM ARE VERY PRETTY

    MOL MOL MOL CASEY I THINK YOU TOOK THE CHIPS OFF THE COUNTER AND I THINK YOU HAVE A SWEET TOOTH. MOL WE HAD A DOXIE WHO ATE 10 HERSHEY CANDY KISSES AND THE TINFOIL WRAPPER. MOM SAID HE HAD 9 LIVES JUST LIKE A CAT AND USED ALL OF THEM.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sydney is a cutie fur sure and I'm glad there's no cone of shame involved!
    These confessions are a lot of fun and I'm working so hard to guess all of the right ones. I think your chocolate story is true because it's sorta like one of my two confessions today! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Casey, saw you mail, and you are thinking about joining, we gots two spot you would do well at. First, Detective, North American Division working with Zaphod. Second, a Patrol Officer under our Captain/Chaplin Goose. So get me that resume with a couple of pics and come help support Blogville. Join your site, was getting your post, but that went away somehow.

    The Mad Scots
    TC Bites

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD Casey... those BOTH sound like somethingy WE would do. Whew... glad that Santa Paws will not be able to see THAT... Butt back to your stories... we think that The SECOND one is TRUE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor little Sydney's paws :( I glad she's doing better. Now for you, I believe the 2nd is the truth since you were a rescue dog you might have had separation anxiety and all you really wanted was your mom.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that poor baby. She is in a safe place now
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sydney! We are so happy you are in such good hands now. Get better quickly sweetie :)

    And Casey...you could do anything and we would forgive you! How could we not with that adorable face and grin?!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete