Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snuggly Saturday

Ahhh, I just love the weekend! After a hard week of work, I get to just snuggle up with my momma and enjoy being together. Momma and I get some snuggly time this morning, but this afternoon she and Cinderella will be off at the Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis. Wish Cinderella luck being the DOG HERO!!!

So while I get my snuggles in for the day, enjoy some of our LBR dogs doing what they do best!

 LBR foster Bianca

LBR alum Pumpkin

LBR alum Tulip

LBR alums TyBo and Maggie Mae and LBR foster Gummi

Fox and his brand NEW sissy, LBR alum Ducky

Cinderella and I get in a good snuggle sometimes too.

So enjoy your snuggly day! Check back tomorrow for pictures of Cinderella's big day.

Oh, and since others are mentioning the tally, I'll tell you our result in the Christmas Card war too:
Momma: 0
Casey: 15

BOL!!! Take THAT, Momma!


10 comments:

  1. Excellent snoozing! That little Ducky is very cute!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes snuggles are the BEST! I am sure you will get even more when your mom gets home.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the snuggling. I'm going to have to start a card count too because the mailbox has been overflowing with cards for me, but none for my peeps!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggly day is always the best, isn't it! I hate it when the humans have to wake up in the morning because that means that we ALL have to get up. I like sleeping literally on top of her, under the covers so when she wakes up, she destroys everything. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo, Casey! All that snuggling looks sooooo inviting!
    I hope Cinderella has fun today - she is the Belle of the Ball!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST of Luck Cinderella!!!!

    SNUGGLES???? Did somebuddy say SNUGGLES... WE are up fur THAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole lot of great snugglers you have there today!!! We can't wait to see more from Cinderella.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear about Cinderella's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys have inspired me! Time for a nap :)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the walk went well. You guys look so comfy.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete