Sunday, December 9, 2012

A neighborhood menace

Pups, there is a menace that has invaded my neighborhood. Are any of you seeing the same thing?


I didn't think anything of it when the extra lights started turning up along our evening walk. Obviously everyone wanted to light our walks a bit better since it's so dark this time of year. I have such nice neighbors! Then some started adding pretty decorations too for us to look at. But then THESE things started showing up. They look like deer, but they're NOT. I mean, you can see right through them!! It's so freaky.

They're bad enough during the day, but then at night you can see just how freaky they are! They start glowing and... okay, you're going to think I'm crazy, but THEY MOVE!!! Not all of them, but some of them! It's SO wrong. I don't know how Momma can walk by them so calmly. I keep a CLOSE eye on them the whole time. They may be just moving their head now, but it you don't show them who's boss, they could come charging right AT us!

Okay, to move on to more cheerful topics, the Christmas Card War continues to wage. Current totals:

Me: 26
Momma: 3

HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!



Also, my good furiend Cotton gave me this Friendly Blogger award! Thanks, Cotton! I just loves it.


8 comments:

  1. You just keep watch. You never know like you said. I have seen some of these things talk also. WERID.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Ol' Sure Shot never tries to bring one of those SCARY See Through Deer in fur US. We Pawfer the kind that we can EAT... esp. if they have antlers fur Gnawing. THANKS fur the WARNING buddy. We will be Certain to explain this to O.S.S. before he goes out to hunt again.

    Grrrrrreat Card count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casey
    OH do I know what you mean about the lights. I used to take my after din-din siesta in the front bedroom but our neighbors have a village of Christmas tree lights shining in our window.
    WTG on your cards
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have those here too. Lightning won't go anywhere near them during the daylight. Mom can't imagine what he would do if he saw them moving at night:)

    Happy Sunday.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't understand those things either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glowing deer scare me, I stay away from them. I love the award from Cotton, what a cool thing to do.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those holiday lights are popping up everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have those strange glowing deer-shaped creatures here too. I do my best to protect mom from them.

    Congrats on your award!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete