Thursday, July 9, 2020

It's my Gotcha Day!!

That's right, two years ago TODAY I came home with Momma furever! Can you believes it??


Yup, there's our official adoption pawtrait. I look so tiny, don't I?? 


I knew right away when Momma showed up at my foster home that day that she was there to bring me home furever and ever. Then I got to go home and start making furiends with my new sister.


Pigeon took a little while to warm up to me, but she was the bestest sissy.


Momma says we'll have an Adoptiversary Adventure today, so I'll report back tomorrow with all the news!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day! waiting for the report on the Adventure. I did not realize you were adopted the same year as Big Boy.. his 2nd will be Oct 1st... you were beautiful then and more beautiful now

    ReplyDelete
  2. two years... the time is a magic thing, isn't it? Happy Gotcha day to you Mathilda and for 87 or more more ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Matilda!! We hope you have such a wonderful day of celebrating and enjoying your adventure that you are going on today. Thanks for sharing. Have fun day and we can't wait to see pics from today soon.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OMD Matilda, is it really already two years... have a super adventure!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your Momma look so happy together. The perfect partnership! Gail and I can't wait to read about your Adoptiversary Adventure.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two years Matilda...in Boxer Paradise. You are one lucky lady!!
    Happy 2nd gotcha
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day, Matilda - bet it was the best day of your life!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day. You are as cute as you have ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooooHoooo! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY GURL!!!!! OMD, you do looks teeny! BOL!
    I can't waits to hear all abouts your adventures!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love this "forever" story! Happy Gotcha Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Gotcha Day Matilda! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete