Friday, January 20, 2017

What a surprise!

Thanks for all the POTP for Momma's worry about my heart. I'll see the dogtor early next week about it, and that should reassure her.

But I don't mind getting skeery doctor warnings if I get a pawesome surprise like the one I got last night. The doorbell rang and...

"My Boy! My Boy, My Boy, I missed you, My Boy!!!"

Yup, My Boy and his wife Auntie Jess came for a special visit!

The Jesses, with bonus Pidge 

We all like My Boy because he's a true pack member. He's MY Boy, of course, but I share.


"Enough of that, Jessie. Remember whose Boy he is."

We posed for our traditional pictures.


And then a nice little family shot. We all got up there on our own to pose, even Pidge! Momma didn't ask us or anything.


 Yup, it was a pretty grreat visit! But you know, no matter how amazing My Boy is, my heart still belongs to my Momma.


16 comments:

  1. Well sweetie I have tears in my eyes because these pictures are just but you're beautiful and what a great story. That family shot is priceless and you'll never get one better than that. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey, Good luck and POTP for your visit to the dogtor, I think its great that your boy came to visit you, look how happy you look with him and your auntie, what wonderful photographs, you all look really happy, i'm sure that you had a wonderful time together!
    Lots of love and licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What GREAT photos!!!1 Thee was a whole lota luffs, cuddles and snuggling going on and it made me all smiley happy!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous family visit!! We just loved all the love we saw in these pictures!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a lousy Thursday working with a cold, this just made my day! Thank you! Abby Lab's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to be sending healing Frenchie vibes all week
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family is the best medicine in the world and OMCs Casey you have one great pack. Even Pigeon got in on the fun.
    Hugs and kitty kisses
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD a Surprise Visit from YOUR BOY and the Other Jessie... How WONDERFUL... THAT is guaranteed to take your mom's mind off the ... "STUFFS" she was worried about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so special! Such love in ALL those photos!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh What a wonderful surprise! We have our paws crossed for all to go well at your appt next week
    hugs
    MR Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great surprise, Casey!!! We know how much you love Your Boy:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful visit and such beautiful photos with so much love♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once a mama's boy always a mama's boy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have been away from blogville too long. Sorry to hear you have some sickies. We will send some healing vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww....special visitors are the best
    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete