Thursday, October 6, 2016

Abandoned!

You will never BELIEVE what happened to me and Jessie this week!! So on Tuesday, Momma said goodbye and left, and Jessie and I hung out in our crates as usual to wait for her to get home. But at the end of the day, it wasn't Momma who came home!!

"Um...excuse me, Auntie Jess, it's very nice to see you, but where is Momma??"

"Momma's coming home next, right?"

But NO, Momma was NOT coming home next! Auntie Jess told us that she was staying with us overnight because MOMMA abandoned us to go do some dumb work thing!!!

 "How could she just abandon us like that?"

"Think very hard about your part in this."

"Auntie, will there at least be treats to compensate us for this terrible betrayal?"

"Treats? Um...Auntie Jess, have I mentioned how very pretty you're looking today?" 

  "Apology accepted. Let's get to bed, Auntie Jess!! I promise not to kick you completely out."

 Fortunately, by the next night, Momma came back home!! PHEW! I was worried there.

16 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your momma is back! treats are good and hugs are good too, butt if the mama is not there our life is imcomplete somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Crikey, there oughtta be danger treats for cruel and unusual absences!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mommas are forever playing tricks on us!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMP! I was holding my breaths the whole story! Lucky you it was just an overnight! My Mommy #2 did that and was gone EIGHT whole nights.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that picture where you were waiting at the door made us a little sad. We are so happy your momma is back in your arms where she belongs. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to us that your momma has been keeping busy with many things that do not involve yous! This MUST come to a stop! If not then maybe we need to stop by for a visit BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe your momma abandoned you! I sure hope Auntie Jess played with you and gave you lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey and Jessie
    We need to write a clause in our contracts prohibiting leave w/o prior notice.
    Sending extra hugs to you all today as I know how much Casey loved Ciara.
    Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommas should never leave us. When our mom left to visit her human daughter in August, Dad said I kept going outside and staring at her car waiting for her to get out and come in the house. No - mommas should never leave
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD thank goodness there were treats!!

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like Auntie Jess was at least compensating you with treats....we hope your Mama brought back some noms too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, your Moms LEFT YOU??!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh...wells, at least your Auntie is there to comfort you with lots and lots of treaties!!! Oh...and hugs and snuggles and loves and stuffs ~ butts mostly TREATIES!!!! hehehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so relieved that your mom came back. I hope that you had a big celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think work is getting in the way FAR too much!!!
    Huff. Work. Who needs it?!?!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a pawsome sleepover pawty with Aunt Jess. I bet she gave you tons of treats! Aunts are good like that you know.

    ReplyDelete