Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I just love Halloween! I get to look extra-handsome in a costume, get lots of cookies from my mom, and sit out in the front yard while kids from all over the neighborhood come over just to see me! (Well, Cinderella and me, of course. But mostly me.)

Here I am as the handsome, all-powerful sultan.


This is my harem girl, Cinderella. She's a beautiful bellydancer, and her costume jingles when she walks! She was prancing around all night to show it off.


Here's the whole pack! (Well, the kitties stayed inside. They're grumpy and don't like to dress up.) Mom was really nice -- whenever the kids came up to visit me, she gave them candy!

1 comment:

  1. Casey,

    It looks like you and Cinderella and your sweet momma had lots of fun last night!! I bet your house was da most popular one cuz all da two-leggers came over to see you!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete