Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Call Shotgun!


That's right Keebler -I call shotgun and you have to stay home barkin' on the porch! I can't BELIEVE it - I have a family of my very own. And OMG! Guess what? I get to travel all over the United States in a fabulous motor home, meeting new people and new dogs and having all kinds of fun.







Wow - can you tell I'm excited? I used to live in a back yard all alone and now, I'm going to be a world traveler! I'll get to go fishing on a boat and visit the desert and the mountains. I can hardly wait. Let the adventures begin!
My new Mom and Dad are super nice and they love me a lot already. I know this because they let me sleep in bed with them, feed me cookies all day, buy me new toys and gave me my very own couch with a giant window so that I can see where we're headed next.

This is my new dad, Harvey. He lets me sleep on his lap or sit there like a giant baby. He's nice like that. He likes the way I snuggle with my head on his neck or lap. I am a pretty good snuggler after all.














My new Mom gives me lots and lots of cookies. She talks to me all the time and tells me what a good girl I am and how pretty I am.






I told my foster mom that I promise to send post cards and let her know that I'm doing just fine.

She talked kind of funny when she left - like there were froggies in her throat or something. She gave me a hug and leaned down and whispered in my ear that she loves me and told me to have fun and be a good girl.

I will Aunt Kaffy! Thank you for finding my new mom and dad and tell the other folks at Legacy Boxer Rescue thank you for EVERYTHING.

I can't wait to see what's around the next corner...


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Jellybean! I can't wait to see some of the postcards you send us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That's the most awesome home ever!

    ReplyDelete