Monday, October 18, 2021

Making her work for it!

 Hi folks, Matilda here! I knows Momma and I has been MIA. We wanted to come back to raise a margarita to our dearest furiend Ruby the Airedale. She has been corrupting me since I was a young pup, BOL! And she was a good furiend to Angel Casey before that. We are thinking of her and sending much love to her momma.


Since we is here, I thoughts I'd share some pictures Momma and I took yesterday. It was a totally gawjuss day, so Momma and I walked all the way to the pond at the front of the neighborhood to visit the ducks! While we were there, Momma said "Let's take some pretty pictures, Matilda." I said okay, but you know Dog Rules -- make her work for it furst!!

 "C'mon, Matilda, look at Momma!"


Hang on, Momma, I think I hears something.

'Smile for the camera'?? BOL, good one, Momma!

What do you means you furgot the treats??

Sorry, I think I hears something. VERY impawtant.

But finally I tooks pity on Momma and gave her the Money Shot.


8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh Matilda, it is so furry good to see you on screen again... I was starting to wonder if you had gone AWOL. Well, let's face it, you did!!! The news of Ruby is very sad indeed and she will be missed. As YOU have been, galdog. Hope we see you again befur too long... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you Matilda! Nice photos! I hope you got some yum yum doggie treats for that when you got home.

    It was a shock to hear about our friend Ruby. Hugs to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matilda,

    Great to see you again, even though it took such sad news to prompt the post. We too adored Ruby (and her margaritas!)

    Oh but well done Matilda, BTW, for making Momma work hard. That'll teach her to forget the treats!

    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to truly, madly and deeply miss Ruby. It was fantastic to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love your photos, purple is so much your color... and we are sad for Ruby and her mom too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still look as beautiful as ever and I love the this side, now this side, now tongue out, now tongue in. and wild clapping for the money shot. welcome back. We will all miss our dear Ruby, lots of POTP going to her family

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good girl you are Matilda...always make those Mamas work for the good pictures!

    We are going to Miss Ruby too :-(
    xoxo,
    Arty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that last shot of you, Matilda! We gotta keep our moms on their toes. We miss Ruby too. She was the best♥

    ReplyDelete