Tuesday, August 18, 2020

It's ruff being a working breed!

 You might think from my picture with our Best Guy yesterday that the weekend was all fun and games. Well, I am a working breed, remember? I had an extremely busy weekend scheduled. Furst I had to help Momma read in the library...

And then I had to help her watch TV on the couch. (She gets skeered sometimes, so I have to be there to reassure her it's okay.)


 

I kind of miss the days when Momma worked out at an office, so I could have the week to catch up from my busy weekend. But I don't complain! I'm always here when Momma needs me.

11 comments:

  1. wow you had a busy time... how was the payment? good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will show this post a big boy because this tells me that he must be a working breed also because he does exactly the same thing here that you're doing there follows mom around keeps her company lays on the floor. Same job different location

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping is our favorite sport in our house! Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matilda, you are such a hard working gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I am certain no dog works harder than you do, Matilda! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great worker you are Matilda...we think you may need a 2 cookie a day raise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't know what Momma would do without her ever faithful and loving assistant!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is good and bad with having the peeps home all the time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mathilda you are the purrfect working breed to keep momma from being skeered and give her reassuring looks of love.
    Oh that last photo is a winner
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a tough job but we know you have it under control.

    ReplyDelete