Monday, February 3, 2020

I feel so mature now...

This was a very special weekend, furiends. Not just because Momma came home -- which was SOOOOOO pawesome!!! -- but because it was another very impawtant day. I turned TWO this weekend!! That's right -- it's my barkday!!


Momma took me on a barkday adventure! We went to Petsmart, where I picked out some very special pressies. THEN it was on to Sonic for the most specialest barkday cheeseyburger!!


 Oh, and I shared Momma's tater tots too.


I got the most pawesome gifts, including a new bone and stuffed shark, plus a very special big girl bed now that I'm a very mature 2. I promised not to chew it up and rip it to pieces like all my beds when I was a silly puppy.*


It was a really, really good barkday. I hope your weekends were half as special!


*Pawmise not good on days ending in Y

13 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday dear matilda... have a super day and a wonderful year full of joy and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got tots! Mom's favorite (and none of the hamburger places near her make them :-( Happy Barkday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was a fantastic bark day adventure and good food too!!! you are a beautiful and slightly mature Boxer. kisses and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Matilda! Looks like you had a great time! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Matilda.
    O my goodness the cheeseburger
    looks yummy. And the bed wow
    wow you got lots of nice things.

    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Matilda! You are having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Belated Barkday Wishes from me to you, darling Matilda!!! You sure got all the love and attention from your mama. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated birthday greetings to an awesome and VERY MATURE two year old.
    I can only dream about getting a cheeseburger on my birthday...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Barkday Matilda!! Looks like you had a pawesome day!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 yrs. Where does the time go? Happy barkday

    Wag Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!!!!! Ooooh, I think we should ALL have cheeseburgers to help you celebrate! I wonder if I can get my mom to buy into that ...
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy barkday to you. We are glad you got such awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY GURL!!! You gots a cheesyburger??! AND tots??!! You lucky gurl you! And what a haul! I sure hopes that that bed last more than a day...BOL!!!! Happy Barkday my furiend!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete