Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I'm BACK!



Helllllllo, furiends! I'm BACK! Yup, Momma went to that "vacation" place, which I'm sure was totally boring, and I got to have SO much fun with my dogsitter Cheyenne! She's lots of fun and gives great scritches, plus she has a MUCH more liberal hand with the treats than Momma. Just saying. I've missed you guys and hope I didn't miss out on any big news in your life. Cheyenne is pawesome, but she's not great with figuring out blogs.

Oh hey, guess what I got to do last night? Momma set up a whole assembly line on the counter for me! There were English muffins and slices of cheese, all just SITTING there while Momma sat in the living room eating dinner. I couldn't let such generosity be ignored, so I put my paws up on the counter and started helping myself. Then when Momma saw me enjoying what she set out, we played the cheering game. You know, "MATILDA!! I can't believe you!!" I know, I can't believe how delicate I was either! I lifted the cheese slices right off the English muffins! I got two slices of cheese AND half an English muffin. Then Momma wasted the rest making breakfast sandwiches. What a fun game!

12 comments:

  1. oooh that was a super game you played with the mama... and we are so happy that you two are together now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Matilda for my morning laugh... you go girl... Big once ate a half loaf of frozen white bread that was thawing on the counter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL BOL Matilda...that is what you call seizing the moment.
    Well done pretty girl
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS as the saying goes
    act first apologize later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    BOL...ahem, cough... I mean really Matilda? Pawhaps it was just that mama grew slack whilst away and forgot how you 'play'?! Glad you are together again though. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, that sounds like a PAWSOME game Matilda, hehe!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure wish or paws reached the counter so we could play that game too!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to play that game too. It sounds like it is delicious one:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Girl it's good to see you again.
    Cheese is the best snack, we love it too.
    We're glad you didn't get into to
    much trouble.

    ♥ Astro and Mitzie


    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so so so so glads you are back my furiend!!!! OMD, what a FUN FUN GAME!!!! Can I play next time??!!! I kinda have played that game with Ma with her cookies. She seems to forgets that I am quick as lightning when it comes to foodables left with in my snooter range! heheheheee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait till i am big enough to get cheese off the counter too Matilda. I don't know why MOm is laughing at that
    hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to play that game too! There is nothing more tasty than cheese!

    ReplyDelete