Monday, January 21, 2019

It's so magical!

Matilda here, LIVE from the Magical Kingdomy place all the way in Florida! Momma tried to leave me behind with the dog sitter, but I snuck on her plane. Now I'm having all sorts of adventures!

"So you're the giant mouse, huh? Nice place you've got here!"
"Enjoy my park, Matilda!"

OMDs, I can see furever up here! I wonder if I can spot Momma... 

 "Don't worry, ladies, I'll save you from these skeery pirates!"

 I think I'm really getting into the spirit of this place!

I wonder what adventures I'll have tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. yes...jump on da stage and rescue da ladies.... and please make a video of that probably last act of da stage play :O))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look kind of scary way up high... have fun with mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you are having a blast at Disney, Matilda! I love you in your Mickey hat! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    What a blast, Matilda... you were so clever to think of stowing away! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a blast, Matilda! What a fun place that mouse has!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matilda!! we sure wish we were there with you!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete