Monday, October 15, 2018

Weird weather


Furiends, I'm not sure who broke the sky, but I do NOT approve. It keeps LEAKING, and Momma refuses to turn it off so I can potty in peace. SO rude. And it's not just leaking a little. Oh no, it comes down in great big torrents like God furgot to turn the faucet off upstairs. On Saturday, while Momma was off celebrating her barkday, we had some pretty skeery wind come howling through the leaks too, even going kind of twirly shaped. I didn't like that a bit. Luckily the twisty part didn't come near our house, but it did hit our town's brand-new high school across town and cause some damage. Yikes! And even after all that, no one's fixed things. This morning, it was still leaking AND now it's cold. Honestly.


I think I'm just going to curl up in some blankies until somebody sends the repairman in.


PeeS: Momma says THANK YOU for all the nice barkday wishes. She had a good time and said it was a grreat pawty, even though not a single person gave her a bone or a squeaky toy. Doesn't sound so grreat to me!

11 comments:

  1. we are with you... and we hope someone can fix the leaking sky... maybe my dad with duct tape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's leaky here too and cold, but at least we don't have twirling winds. We're all napping out in piles of blankets. It's a good way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say you look most beautiful in your blankets. oh yes you do. sorry your sky is leaking. we don't like leaky skies either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    sad to say leaky skies are a commonplace thing over the Hutch... so I have lots of blankie days Matilda. Sorry there was such a ruinous wind though... that can be skeerisome. Glad you are safe. hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matilda, we feel your pain. We have had so much rain, and it has made life for Lightning and Mom even more miserable. Thankfully we have sun today, and hopefully for several more to come. We hope the sun comes out there too. Those storms must have been very scary.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matilda my first pet a mighty mini dachshund HATED to potty in the rain...would only go out if I had an umbrella but OM word did he love to potty in the snow...Crazy dachshund.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I teach a couple nights a week, and the school's rood leaks every time it rains...every time! We have buckets and trash cans all over the place, as it's been raining almost every day! Enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gurl, that sounds TERRIBLES!!!!! I thinks you needs to stay with me for a while...no leakin' from above here. It's gonna be nice sunny 80 degree weathers all week....I'll send my transport tunnel for you and your Moms!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had way to much rain too and it gets depressing after awhile. Let's hope for sunny skies for both of us today, Matilda! That is awful news about your high school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Texans have had WAY too much sky-leaking from what we hear! We hope your house is on high ground!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete