Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My birthday adventure!

So yesterday was my 10th birthday! Turning double digits is a pretty big deal, so yesterday night Momma took me out on my own birthday adventure.


OMD, we got to go visit Lowe's! I love it there -- they all allow dogs, but not a lot of dogs come, so people are always super excited to see me. AND I wore my Birthday Boy bandana so everyone knew it was a special day. I got lots of pettings, and I got to sniff SO many new scents!!

Follow the yellow brick road? 



 Then we hopped back in the car. I thought that was the end of the adventure, but Momma said we had one more stop. This is my smile as I realized we were pulling into SONIC!


 Ahhh, they always get my water just how I like it! And then -- BIRTHDAY CHEESEYBURGER!!!!

 Finished in no time!

Afterwards, we headed back home, and Jessie and I shared birthday cookies. What a fangtastic day!


Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. It was the best birthday I've had in at least a year! BOL

18 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a perfect birthday celebration. A whole cheeseburger just for you! Fudge got one when he earned his title but we'd all like to try one on our birthdays. We're going to talk to Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD.... LOWES... Sonic... and Birfday Cookies... you truly did have a super Double Digit Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look on your face when you saw that burger, I look like that when I see one. and glad you shared your cookies with sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cheeseburger and a shopping trip... oh I would love that too... and the mama wrote this on her birthday list for next year ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT birthday - such a fun time for everyone.

    We hope you had a happy, happy day.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD! You had the bestest birthday EVER, Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated 10th birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day - Lowe's is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer you got to do soooo many cool things on your birthday buddy!!! It was a great day. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect way to celebrate a special day, Casey!!! We have never been to Sonic, but that cheeseburger looked amazing!!! Glad you shared some tasty cookies with Jessie. Lightning says they look like the one he got at the vet's today.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful day!! We love going to Lowes too BUTT there is no burger after! Hope your birfday was as great as it looks!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hari OM
    OMD Casey, that was an AMAZING outing!!! Your eyes looking at the burger... super precious!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Casey you had about the bestest birthday ever!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD..Lowes AND a cheeseyburger?!?! Sounds like a totally fantastic birthday!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOLY BURGER BALLS! DUDE! What a day! You are one lucky puppers fursure! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY (again ☺) and happy double digits!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: any cookies left??? can you help a gurl out?????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow! I got all excited when I saw you on the Yellow Brick Road! I thought maybe you were coming to see us!!!!! But then CHEESEBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Casey!
    We are so happy your Mama is keeping that Sonic cheeseburger birthday tradition going for you!!
    It looks as though your day was as special as you :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete