Thursday, March 24, 2016

My adventure!

Hey folks, Jessie here! I told you yesterday that I had an adventure.


Do you want to hear all about it? Well, believe it or not, it was the furst time I went to the park! Momma said something about working on "leash manners" until I did more than walking around our neighborhood. But she said I was doing grreat, so she packed us up last week and took us.

"OMD, Casey, there's so much to sniff! How many dogs have BEEN here??"

We got to go over and under bridges. Can you believes that??

"Casey, are deres trolls under these bridges?" 

Casey and I had a blast, sniffing every single blade of grass in the whole darned place. Momma didn't seem to enjoy that part as much, but she laughed a lot whenever I found a new tree that I had to explore thoroughly.


Momma tried to make us pose a whole lot, but we didn't cooperate much. There was so much else to smell!


Casey had to show me up once or twice, but I didn't care. Looks at it all!





Thank you for bringing me, Momma!!


...Can we go again tomorrow?

18 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you can go tomorrow again! And you wear the same harness like me... we could be the fashion twins at the next pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome!!!! Parks are GREAT places to catch up on pee-mail
    Hope you get to go there AGAIN this weekend
    Have a great Easter
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! What a ginormous amount of pee mail!!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all had as much fun watching you walk your Momma.. he he he as you did.. all the mail to be read.. so glad you had and adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT fun and it appears you had a sniffing and smiling good time.
    Trying for the B.A.R. no doubt
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parks are the greatest places, why I leave pee mail till my tank is dry and I still continue to try. Was there duck poop? My one park has a lot of duck poop right now so I cannot go.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun - I LOVE the park, though I won't go play in the little stream in it like Barkley loved to. Mom calls me "Abby the Land-locked Lab" as I do NOT like water. I'm glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD OMD OMD JESSIE.... your furst EVER trip to the Park???? THIS IS FABULOUS. Of Course you didn't stand still fur the Flashy Beast... when you (and Casey) had SOOOOOOOO many Exciting thingys to Sniff and See... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SQUEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fur YOU Jessie... Now you will get to go the the "BARK" OFTEN. BRAVO BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are certain you will have fun at the park again and again now that your leash manners are all in place Jessie :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a cool adventure, Jessie! I'll bet Casey did a great job showing you around! I don't think I've ever been under a bridge before!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a pawsome adventure!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you are discovering your world! Wait until you see what happens in June!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hari OM
    OMD that is such a wonderfur adventure!!! The more you do that the more you will enjoy it and even begin to like the posing for photos! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun adventure for both of you!!! We bet you all napped well when you got home. We love to go over those trippy trappy bridge on our trails too.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a super fun adventure - always fun to spend time with friends and family in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a great adventure - lots to see and smell!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seeing the world thru my dog's eyes is one of the greatest things I've experienced, especially puppies when everything is new and exciting. Looks like you have a grown puppy on your hands. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete