Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This will lift your spirits!

If you're sad about your humans having to go back to work today, I have some pics that are guaranteed to lift your spirits. Remember poor Miss Dolce, the new LBR foster pup who was so badly starved?


She's living the good life at her foster home now!! Nothing but soft beds and snuggles (and lots of food!) for you for now on, baby.



PeeS: I'm very nervous! I asked a grrl out for Date Day this Saturday. Will she say yes? I feel like biting my nails -- except that's too much like going to the groomer, so never mind. I'm keeping my paws crossed!


Update: She said YES!!! YAY!! The beeYOUtiful Miss Hazel of the Idaho Pug Ranch is going to be my date. OMD, we're going to have so much fun together!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Casey any girl in her right mind would love to go on a date with you, if it wasn't for my man Stan I WOULD have asked you to go with me!!!
    As for Dolce well we can't even imagine the bad stuff she had to go through to get to the good stuff now. Its just not right! We are glad tho that she has found a great place to land!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Casey, I would love to go out with you on Date Day, you are such a handsome fellow what girl could resist.
    hugs
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, she's so skinny. I'm glad she's well now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see pictures of Dolce doing well and good luck on your date

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey, we know your gal will say yes on account you are such a sweetie! :)

    Will Dolce be ok? She still looks so scarily skin we wonder if her internal organs were affected ...

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you and Hazel hopes you plan something special. Good to see Miss Dolce living a life of luxury.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete