Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a weekend!

I talk a lot about the LBR foster dogs that are out looking for their furever homes and the volunteers who work so hard to help them. So I thought today I would share some of the pawsome results all that hard work can achieve. LBR had a banner weekend and totally rocked the adoptions. Look at all these doggies that found their furever homes!!

Marilyn Monroe is now going to be called Oshie, and I have a feeling that little girl is going to spoil her lots and lots!


This one makes me SOOOOO happy! Timber is being adopted by an LBR volunteer, Hilary! I just love it when they get to stay in the family. You sure can tell it's a love match, huh?


Handsome Vaughan found a home where he fits right in. He's in the red harness, and his new sister Zoe is in the blue. They could be twins!


I think Heath is pretty happy with his new daddy. He picked out a good one! This adoption makes me SO happy because Heath has been waiting a really really really looooong time for his pawfect family. He had to work super hard on manners and training, and his new dad thinks he's the bee's knees!


Guess who else is going to be a spoiled princess by her big sister? Harlee!

AND her foster sister Klein decided she didn't want to stay home without Harlee, so she found a new furever home too! Her new name is Penny.


Conrad's new name is Harvey, and his new mom and dad are going to spoil him like crazy!


Finally, Asaboy found a grreat home and a new sister he just can't stop playing with!


WHEW! I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted. That was a lot of work, but what a fabulous weekend!! I just love seeing my LBR buddies find pawfect homes like I did. Go Team LBR!


PeeS: If you want to help LBR keep helping boxers in need (and live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex), stop by our big fundraiser this weekend! Roses for Rescue is LBR's biggest fundraiser of the year. You'll meet lots of pawsome LBR volunteers, get to pet some adorable LBR doggies, and get some amazing flowers for your garden. Win-win-win!!




DoublePeeS: I wanted to take a moment to ask for some crossed paws and good vibes for my furiend Tootsie, the Bicontinental Dachshund. She ate something she shouldn't have last night and is fighting for her life at the vet right now. If you have a moment, please stop by and let her worried momma know we're thinking of her.

8 comments:

  1. I love ASaboy's picture! That is a typical look of Boxer parents! Everyone looks so very happy. Every Boxer deserves to share their love!

    Mamma Heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those happy new beginnings!!! That's so wonderful!!!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey well all those stories most certainly had the happiest endings.
    Congrats to the LBR for the placements. Every family needs a furry friend to love
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to all those special people's
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a heartwarmong post. You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I love reading stuffs like this! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy post! We love these!

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it wonderful when there are such happy endings!

    And yes, Casey, you can come join us for a nap anytime you want.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete