Friday, March 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss Day!

An ode to ME!

Casey is my name.


Playing is my game.



I like to run around,



and chase other doggies down.



I really am so cute.


I wear a Santa suit.


I'm really bad at rhymes


But that's just life.




Thank you for your inspiration, Dr. Seuss! Happy birthday!



PeeS: URGENT Power of the Paw needed!!! This is LBR foster dog Charlie Brown. He's very, very sick and is fighting for his life in the hospital right now. He's having a bad reaction to his heartworm treatment. His foster mommy loves him very much and is so scared for him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, Charlie Brown!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Casey!
    Wow, what a perfect poem for today! I think you did just great and I love your pix.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are great at poems.

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwhahahaha...you ain't near as bad as me at rhymes! Your was waaaaay betters than mine.
    Dat foto of you in da flowers is beautifuls!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Casey!!Girls like poetic boys with great big Boxer hearts.
    hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your poem! I especially like the photo of you at the top. Mom thinks you are incredibly cute, with those eyes.

    We will be thinking about Charlie Brown and sending healing lab thoughts his way.

    ReplyDelete