Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a fun weekend like I did, and you're all ready to face the week! I'll start off today with some good news. I've told you before about my buddy Atom Ant, who faced some very scary surgery before finally getting his all-clear and then ending up in a wonderful furever home with his mom and new sissy, Brea. Sadly, Brea passed away a few months ago (at a ripe old age). But now Atom and his mom are happy again, because they have a new furbaby at home. And it's an LBR dog! LBR foster Handy is now Atom's pawesome brother Andy. And Andy's going to train to be a therapy dog just like Atom so they can keep visiting people and bringing joy to everyone, just like Atom and Brea did. Yay for Atom 'n Andy!


Next, I'd like to wish a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my furiend Maggie Mae. She turns three years old today! Go wish her a happy birthday on me. :)

Finally... well... I'm a little shy about this, but... well, I asked a girl out! The brindle beauty Mayzie was looking for a date for the Blogville Valentine's Day pawty, and she's holding a contest to pick her date. I sure hope it's me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Atom Ant on his new brudder! It sure does sound like Andy lucked out with his Most Perfect Home That Ever Was.

    Good luck in the contest! I just luvs that picture of you.

    Okay, now I gotta gets back to Maggie Mae's birthday pawty. Are you comin'?

    Wiggles & WAgs,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Cheeeeeeeeeeseburgers, om nom nom. :D

      But oh no, I see I'm falling behind in the votes for your date! How sad. :(

      Delete
  2. I know we're competing against each other to be Mayzie's date, but you certainly are a good looking boxer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Garth! I don't think there's such a thing as a bad-looking boxer. :)

      Delete
  3. Casey,

    I am so very happy fur Atom Ant gettin' a new brudder. Andy sure is a lucky pup cuz now him is part of a wunderful family. :) Thanks for da luverly cake AND fur comin' to my pawty today, dad just made more cheeseburgers so help yourself!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS I have my paws crossed fur you bein' Mayzie's date. I think you would make a most wunderful couple.

    ReplyDelete