Sunday, October 30, 2011

Everyone loves a parade!

I got to go to a Halloween pet parade today! It was so much fun. Some LBR dogs turned out in fine style to strut our stuff.

Here's Gentry the surfer dude.


I went as Long John Casey, the most fearsome pirate who ever sailed the seven seas!


And pretty little Bacall made a pretty little bumblebee.


I can't wait for tomorrow night! My sister and I are going to dress up and help Mom hand out treats to all the kids. She'll give candy, we'll give kisses! I'll share pictures on Tuesday. :)

2 comments:

  1. OoH Casey,

    My mom really wants to dress me up fur Howl-O-Ween but I am givin' her a hard time...again! ;) Have a fun and safe night tomorrow.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you see our costumes tonight! Mom has everything planned out. Dressing up is fun -- you get LOTS of attention and a bunch of treats!

    ReplyDelete