Monday, July 25, 2011

I am on strike. It's 104 degrees today. Did you hear that? ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR!!! This is ridiculous. It's miserable. It's dog abuse! I demand a private air-conditioned pod for my daily walks and potty breaks. With something to protect my poor paws from that hot pavement!

At least LBR foster May has found a way to keep cool. AHEM, Mom, where is mine?!



Well, if your mom is as cruel as mine and refuses to buy you an air-conditioned pod or private pool, just try to stay cool. Remember, short-snouted dogs like boxers and bulldogs can't handle the heat very well! It starts to get really hard to breath when it's too hot. Be sure that your human only takes you on walks early in the morning or late in the evening when it's a little cooler (hah, around here that's still 85!), and don't stay out in the backyard for too long at a time. Even if you don't get an awesome pool like May's, remember to drink lots of water too!


Now everyone close your eyes and pretend it's winter. Ahhhhh....


What? Stop snowing! Man, a dog can never get a break around here.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think... an air conditioned pod is just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cool and rainy at my house today, such a welcome relief. I so wishes dat I could send all of you some cooler weather.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete